To everyone, being overweight is an enemy of a healthy life. Many specialists say that obesity is a disease, not a physical problem. Therefore, medical solutions for obesity exist. See what our medical specialists recommend on how to reduce body fat.
1) Characteristics: Minimizes discomfort as fluid does not flow out of the incision site after surgery. Inconspicuous scars with a minimum incision of 5mm in the covered area. Prevents thermal damage to the incision site that occurs during repetitive movements of the liposuction machine. Fast recovery and satisfactory results through systematic post-surgery management
2) Target: Those with excess body fat / suffer from repeated diet failure / want to get a body shape correction effect in a short period of time / want the body shape correction due to a lumpy and dimpled skin.
2. Fat extraction injection) Defat injection
1) Characteristics: The defat injection, which allows you to see the effect of liposuction more simply without incision, sedation, or general anesthesia, is convenient because you do not need to wear a compression garment after surgery. It also directly extracts fat from the body and injects lipolysis solution to decompose and excrete the remaining fat. We proceed after customizing in order to maximize the effect of the procedure.
2) Target: Those who want to simply remove only the desired area / Those who have not seen any effect with other diet procedures / Those who do not have enough time and money for liposuction / Those who are looking for a procedure that can give clear results.
3. Lipolysis injection) Subtraction injection
1) Characteristics: A non-surgical lipolysis injection that decomposes and discharges fat, leading to satisfactory results with The Body's unique ingredient combination and appropriate dosage.
2) Target: Those who need body shape correction in a relatively short period of time / Those who are tired of management because there is no change even with diet or exercise / Those who want to reduce the size of a specific area / Those who are afraid of surgery such as liposuction but want body shape management.
1) Characteristics: It is a cryolipolysis, also known as fat freezing procedure, that uses cold temperature to reduce fat that has been researched and developed originally by Harvard University. This procedure has been approved by the FDA and the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety in South Korea. It is an exclusive VVIP treatment with no incision or anesthesia that you can receive at a private room with TV and a reclining bed.
2) Target: Those who want nonsurgical body shape management / Those who need treatment in areas like the lovehandle, thigh, arm, etc. / Those who gained stretch marks or cellulite due to rapid weight gain / Those who are concerned with fat as well as skin elasticity / Those who had no change in weight even after exercising and diet.
1) Characteristics: In cases where the elasticity of the skin is low and saggy with a large amount of fat, it is a plastic surgery that simultaneously performs a complex process of liposuction, correction of relaxed abdominal muscles, and excision of sagging skin.
2) Target: Severe belly fat sagging due to exercise and diet / Severe stretch marks and sagging skin due to pregnancy and childbirth / In case of extreme sagging skin after a surgery done on a morbidly obese patient (gastrectomy, gastric bypass).
6. Bariatric Surgery
Gastric bypass and other weight-loss surgeries — known collectively as bariatric surgery —involve making changes to your digestive system to help you lose weight. Bariatric surgery is done when diet and exercise haven't worked or when you have serious health problems because of your weight. Some procedures limit how much you can eat. Other procedures work by reducing the body's ability to absorb nutrients. Some procedures do both.
While bariatric surgery can offer many benefits, all forms of weight-loss surgery are major procedures that can pose serious risks and side effects. Also, you must make permanent healthy changes to your diet and get regular exercise to help ensure the long-term success of bariatric surgery.
Bariatric surgery is done to help you lose excess weight and reduce the risk of potentially life-threatening weight-related health problems, including:
Heart disease and stroke
High blood pressure
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) or nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
Type 2 diabetes
In general, bariatric surgery could be an option for you if:
Your body mass index (BMI) is 40 or higher, called extreme obesity.
Your BMI is 35 to 39.9, called obesity, and you have a serious weight-related health problem, such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure or severe sleep apnea. In some cases, you may qualify for certain types of weight-loss surgery if your BMI is 30 to 34 and you have serious weight-related health problems.